This entire month has been difficult (and we're only on day 6.) It seems that every day is dragging by. My accomplishments are limited and I just feel sad and lonely. At times like this I find it difficult to believe that I agreed to this before I came down here, but I must have known that the end result would be positive. It's not about who can sprint the fastest, but who finishes the race, right?

I don't know if the kids have been feeling Dave's absence more lately, but I certainly have. Life wasn't meant to be lived alone. I gained that testimony as soon as I had to start doing it on my own. I'm so grateful for family and friends that keep me going. I love you all!

Georgia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One year older and wiser too . . .

One Year Tribute