Being Good and Being Great
I was pondering a few things the other morning when I came up with this saying: "The difference between being good and being great is simply a matter of priority." I don't know if I pulled it out of the deep recesses of my brain or if I actually authored it myself. Either way, it's a great quote!
This month, in 2009, was the last month of David's life.
Because of that, I would like to take the opportunity to share with you some of my feelings and hopefully some audio clips of Dave with regard to his journey from being good to becoming great. I hope that you all enjoy the journey along with me!
This month, in 2009, was the last month of David's life.
Because of that, I would like to take the opportunity to share with you some of my feelings and hopefully some audio clips of Dave with regard to his journey from being good to becoming great. I hope that you all enjoy the journey along with me!
Comments