Surprise!
Well life is full of ironies isn't it? I haven't been on my blog for almost a month and much has changed. It struck me that the quote I chose to use last month was "Life is filled with recollections of the past and anticipation for the future." Indeed, that is exactly where I am.
For the first couple of weeks in December, I went with my mother-in-law, Vickie, to Jerusalem. I was able to visit with Elder Holland before I went and he said that I would feel Dave nearby. "In fact," he continued,"I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord let him have a little vacation from what he's doing right now, and allowed him stay by your side the entire time."
I wept tears of gratitude that Elder Holland had expressed exactly what I had hoped for during my visit. Gratefully, I can say that I witnessed the fulfillment of that promise, but it came in ways that were completely unexpected and unanticipated.
To make a very lengthy and detailed story short, I met a friend by the name of Ryan Harmer. He is a wonderful man, and, thanks to Dave and a trip to Jerusalem, we are now very good friends. I am filled with anticipation for the future and ever grateful for the involvement of the Lord in my life. I put my trust in him, and know that in his strength I can do all things.
For the first couple of weeks in December, I went with my mother-in-law, Vickie, to Jerusalem. I was able to visit with Elder Holland before I went and he said that I would feel Dave nearby. "In fact," he continued,"I wouldn't be surprised if the Lord let him have a little vacation from what he's doing right now, and allowed him stay by your side the entire time."
I wept tears of gratitude that Elder Holland had expressed exactly what I had hoped for during my visit. Gratefully, I can say that I witnessed the fulfillment of that promise, but it came in ways that were completely unexpected and unanticipated.
To make a very lengthy and detailed story short, I met a friend by the name of Ryan Harmer. He is a wonderful man, and, thanks to Dave and a trip to Jerusalem, we are now very good friends. I am filled with anticipation for the future and ever grateful for the involvement of the Lord in my life. I put my trust in him, and know that in his strength I can do all things.
Comments
I think you should post the lengthy and detailed story...:)