It's still hard.
For some strange reason, I thought that the most important thing that I had to do was to make it through the first year. I did. We did. And now, things seem very difficult, as opposed to easier.
It seems I miss Dave now as much as I did in those first days after he had passed away. I am grateful to say that, consequently, I have felt him nearby. I know that he continues to help me and our children from the other side of the veil, as well as other individuals that he loves and cares for.
The gospel is true and it continues to roll forth like a stone cut out of the mountain without hands. The work is being done on both sides of the veil in preparation for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that to be true.
As I am faced with each new day, I feel Satan trying to drag me down in despair and frustration. I recognize that he is there, and I also realize that God is there, That in His strength, and perhaps with the strength of his angels to come to my aid I can accomplish all things that I am asked to do. Even if, at present, things seem a bit dreary. The light of the gospel shines forth as a beacon to all who believe!
It seems I miss Dave now as much as I did in those first days after he had passed away. I am grateful to say that, consequently, I have felt him nearby. I know that he continues to help me and our children from the other side of the veil, as well as other individuals that he loves and cares for.
The gospel is true and it continues to roll forth like a stone cut out of the mountain without hands. The work is being done on both sides of the veil in preparation for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that to be true.
As I am faced with each new day, I feel Satan trying to drag me down in despair and frustration. I recognize that he is there, and I also realize that God is there, That in His strength, and perhaps with the strength of his angels to come to my aid I can accomplish all things that I am asked to do. Even if, at present, things seem a bit dreary. The light of the gospel shines forth as a beacon to all who believe!
Comments