Kolob Canyon
After Caden's ballgame last Saturday, we took off for a hike up Kolob Canoyon. The jury is still undecided as to whether we hiked 5 miles or 9, but I'm thinking the lesser of the two. (Don't tell Caden.) It's great to get out with the kids.
Look at those dirty shoes! They were all such troopers. It was a much longer hike than I'd intended, but when they realized that the only way to get food and to rest was to keep walking back to the car, they kept on.

Jacob and I are hiding from the sun in a cave . . . right next to some unidentied animal prints. . . We had a lot of fun hiking up to the double arch. It would have been twice as fast if we didn't have to cross the stream every 25 feet.
It was just georgeous up there. No enhancements or changes made on this photo at all and a beautiful day to top it off!
Comments