Where is his father?

I was warned by a friend of mine that when boys begin to hit puberty, there is a prolonged absense of common sense for a period of 4-6 years. Well, I think it's here! It's snowing outside, about 40 degrees, and my 10 year old doesn't think he needs a shirt! On top of that, he's throwing snowballs at the windows, he won't stow the scouting flag in the garage where it belongs, and he took the indoor electric space heater and plugged it in outside to keep himself warm. (Altered mental status.) I pulled the space heater in, but when I tried to get him to change the other things, he told me to shut up, smiled, and threw a snowball at me. All I'm asking is, "Where is this boys father?"

Comments

Katie said…
Probably watching down on him and chuckling!
KM said…
I wish I could say it gets better but we are still going through it with our oldest. Any chance he can get to take his shirt off....well, he'll do it!
I'm hoping that adulthood will instill some kind of common sense.
For now, I just shake my head and sigh. Welcome aboard!
Kari
Punky said…
Gman had his bday party sleepover last night. He had 3 boys over and I think it took them all of 5 minutes to all have their shirts off, not that it's snowing here...
natalie said…
I seriously am laughing so hard, not about the shut up part, but the rest is pretty funny!

Popular posts from this blog

One year older and wiser too . . .

One Year Tribute