3 Days to Hawaii!
Aloha! Isn't it nice that aloha means both goodbye and hello? As if our separation will circle back around into our reunion. Likewise, death is an goodbye to life on this earth, but a hello and a coming home on the other side.
Only three days left until the kids and I are in Hawaii. I am so excited to show them around the island of Oahu. That's were Dave and I went both times and we just love it there. It was a wonderful experience, and I hope to share with the kids some of the memories that Dave and I made there. We'll be on Oahu for 2 days, and Kauai (with Ben and Lisa and kids) for four. I'm hoping that I'll come home refreshed and ready to get back to real life again. Aloha!
Only three days left until the kids and I are in Hawaii. I am so excited to show them around the island of Oahu. That's were Dave and I went both times and we just love it there. It was a wonderful experience, and I hope to share with the kids some of the memories that Dave and I made there. We'll be on Oahu for 2 days, and Kauai (with Ben and Lisa and kids) for four. I'm hoping that I'll come home refreshed and ready to get back to real life again. Aloha!
Comments
Hey, let;s try to get together when you guys get back. we live so close, this is ridiculous. :)'
Have a blast in Oahu! I'm so jealous.