His Sheep
Owing to Dave's illness, we were put in contact with Elder Holland. He has been a blessing and a balm to us in our times of trial. I contact him once a month, as he requested, to update him on how our family is doing. This month, I contacted him early, requesting that he make a phonecall to the McDonald(18)boy (mentioned in my previous entry) while he recoveres in the hospital. The response from this wonderful man was, "Will do."
Thanks to his wonderful example of discipleship, I now know how the Savior loves each one of us. He is never to busy or over-burdened to find time for those who stray, or just find the pathway too difficult to walk alone.
He loves us!
Thanks to his wonderful example of discipleship, I now know how the Savior loves each one of us. He is never to busy or over-burdened to find time for those who stray, or just find the pathway too difficult to walk alone.
He loves us!
Comments