Another Day In My Little Corner of the World
Allison loves getting her picture taken . . . unless putting her hand in front of her face would get her more attention.
The Happy Hiker!
He sure is growing up!
Beautiful Kolob Canyons!
So I went on my first date since Ryan broke up with me . . . a day and a half long date. Michael came from Illinois to visit me, so I let him stay in our trailer overnight. We spent yesterday 4-wheeling, then dinner, a walk, and today we hiked in Kolob.
It was nice to go out. It was fun to talk. But overall, I realized how I really don't think I'm ready to do this. I don't want to date and search all over to find someone. My life is worth living, and I'm wasting time trying to find someone online, and there's no one worth dating around here. If I'm supposed to remarry, the Lord will provide the opportunity, and if not, then I will live life alone. But either way, I'll trust in Him and His timing and I'll continue to pray as I did before I met Ryan. "Please help me to be prepared when the right person comes along."
It's a much easier burden to bear when it's placed in the Lord's hands.
Comments