KB Oil 4-2

When Caden told me that he wanted to play baseball again this year, I didn't want to let him. I spent a majority of the time last year arguing with him over practice, and even some games. It becomes very demanding on the whole family since they practice 1 1/2 hours 3-4 days a week. With 1-2 games a week on top of that.

I'm now really grateful that he's a part of it. Last year, they lost the first game, but won every other- including the playoff game. This year doesn't seem as promising, but they are still doing well. Caden has improved by leaps and bounds. Most especially in his dedication to the game. They lost the last game by two runs and had to do ladders because of it. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. Whether it does or not, he's really enjoying himself and that's a wonderful thing to see.

Comments

Is Caden sliding on the base?

Popular posts from this blog

One year older and wiser too . . .

One Year Tribute