This too shall pass . . .

Well, thanks to all of you for your love and support thoughout the past years. I just spoke with my friend, Ryan tonight, and after a lengthy discussion . . . it's over. I hate to say it, but it's probably for the best. I need someone who will love me with all of their heart, not just part of it.
The most frustrating part for me is the overwhelming spirit I felt in Jerusalem. The Lord can bring someone to you, He can witness to you that it's right, but it's up to you to exercise your agency and pursue the course. Unfortunately, the pathway that Ryan and I were walking on only converged for a brief moment. But in it I found the greatest joy and happiness that I have felt in a very long time. Thanks for the memories.
Once again I have to go back to Dave's favorite quote,"Man's extremity is God's opportunity." And Dave's sermon: "Pain and joy are just opposites. The more pain you experience, the greater and more complete your joy." Well, bring on the joy! (Please!) Once more we echo the refrain,"don't worry be happy. . ."
Comments