July 2008


If you can imagine it, just last July 4th, Dave and I were up enjoying the fireworks with my family and on July 5th we hiked to Timpanogos cave.

Then, just one week after that, we took the kids (and the 4-wheelers)to Bryce Canyon.
And just a few days after that, on July 17th, we found out that the cancer was back, and that it was terminal.

Comments

Vickie Allred said…
Georgia, I know how hard this month has been as you look back and realize how important every moment in life is. Always remember the wonderful times you shared and know that he is always round about you to bear you up. The Lord promises us angels and I guess we are just lucky to know the names of ours.

Popular posts from this blog

One year older and wiser too . . .

One Year Tribute