Orphan Annie

This is the adoreable orphan that we took on as our own. (Amazingly she looks just like me!)

Comments

Marilee said…
You don't know me, but Dave does--we were next door neighbors at Snow College. I lost track of him after he returned from his mission and I got married. I knew his family moved to Cedar City and a few years ago I made an attempt to make contact for a Snow Village Reunion that I was planning, but it didn't happen. The internet is a beatiful thing (for finding people). So, I hope it's alright that I say "Hello" to an old friend.

Hi Dave! It's Marilee--remember me? I can't believe how fast 12 years has gone by and that we haven't even "bumped" into each other in all this time. Sometimes the world seems so big and other times it's so small. It would be fun to catch up and share info about all the old cronies. My blogspot addy is laneylife.blogspot.com, or email is marzey1@yahoo.com. I would love to hear from you! Take care, Marilee Shepherd Laney
Unknown said…
What a cute little orphan. I'd take her home, too.

Mountain biking without us?!? For shame!
Georgia that's awesome! She looks great! What I want to know is did you get away with sending her to school like that?

Popular posts from this blog

One year older and wiser too . . .

One Year Tribute